Miele KM6379 Induction Hob
- Colour - Frameless
- Controls - Touch
- Dimensions (WxD) (mm) - 916 x 416
- Fuse Rating (A) - 30
- Only saucepans made of ferrous metal are suitable for use on this hob
- Guarantee - 2 years parts and labour
See a larger image of the
- Finish - Bevelled Edge
- Control Method - DirectSelection Plus
- Number of Power Levels Per Zone - 9
- Number of Heat Zones/Burners - 4
- Con@ctivity Enabled - Yes
- Timer For All Zones - Yes
- Residual Heat Indicators - Yes
- Integrated Cooling Fan - Yes
- Front Left Zone Power (kW) - 1.85/3.0
- Back Left Zone Power (kW) - 2.1/3.0/3.7
- Front Right Zone Power (kW) - 1.4/2.2
- Back Right Zone Power (kW) - 2.1/3.0/3.7
- Right Zone Power (kW) - 3.4/4.8/7.4
- Right Zone - Linked PowerFlex
- Keep Warm - Yes
- User Defined Programmes - Yes
- Safety/Child Lock - Yes
- Boost Setting - Yes (Twin & Single Booster)
- Automatic Pan Recognition - Yes
- Pan Overheat Detection - Yes
- Fuse Rating (A) - 30
- Width (mm) - 916
- Depth (mm) - 416
- Induction hobs excel in terms of extremely high and precise output. TwinBooster targets the power to the zone you need it on, giving you up to 3.7 kW for rapid results.
- Con@activity allows the hob to communicate with the cooker hood. The hood reacts automatically to the settings on the hob and adjusts the fan power accordingly. Even the hood lighting switches on automatically. NB This function requires the purchase and installation of a special module in both the hob and the cooker hood.
- PowerFlex rings are particularly versatile and can easily accommodate different sized pans including large pasta pans and casserole dishes. Very powerful booster output of up to 7.4 KW for incredibly rapid heat-up times.
- All cooking zones are controlled from a trapezoidal numerical keypad located centrally at the front of the hob. Power settings and durations can be selected quickly and intuitively. These hobs also feature a 9 hour timers with auto switch-off and a minute minder, auto heat-up, residual heat indicators for each zone and for added peace of mind, overheating protection, safety switch-off and a safety/system lock.
DIRECT SELECTION PLUS
- DirectSelection plus controls offer the same functions as those found on DirectSelection hobs, but with the controls set in linear numerical sensors. These are not visible when the hob is switched off, for a discreet and elegant look.
STOP & GO
- Someone at the door? With Stop&Go all cooking zones can be reduced to power level 1 at the touch of a single button, allowing you to leave the job unattended for a short time without food burning or boiling over. When you come back to the hob, the previous settings can be restored with another press of the button.
- 2 years parts and labour
Looking for spare parts for the Miele KM6379? Try our dedicated Spares & Accessories site.